- 2nd May - #Webinar - Quick and authentic ways to increase your sales.
- May 10 - Looking for a change in career?
- Free Online Courses starting in July for Small Business
- So you want to change your Career?
Are you achieving the sales you want?
The Davidson Institute from Westpac have secured the founder of Sales Redefined,
Abbie White, to help us find quick and authentic ways to help increase your sales.
During this webinar Abbie will cover:
- Address the 'low hanging fruit’ in your business to get quick results.
- Learn 3 simple and practical ways to authentically help to increase your sales.
- Take away 3 sales strategies you can immediately implement in your business.
- Learn the quickest ways to increase sales without being ’salesy’.
- Answer questions on sales.
Book at the link below.
Returning to the workforce after a break?
Great for the small business owner and staff to get some skills in social media, digital, financial and more.
Small business owners are often time poor and require access to relevant information easily and quickly. Some may be seeking short, sharp and current information, rather than formal qualifications, to assist them in making their business as successful as possible.
So you want to change your Career?
Our member Melody Green has released a new online course for women aged 30-60 who are in career transition.
Melody helps women like you get really clear about your career...
*what you offer
*what you want
*building confidence to ask for what you want
*choose your direction more clearly
*find Your Career Sweet Spot
If you are thinking about a change, these courses can help you find what your true career path should be.
Head on over now and give them a try!