Join us at our meetings, we love to see visitors!
Refund Policy: As you can appreciate, organising an event takes organising multiple parties.
If you do need to cancel your ticket, cancellation needs to be made 48 hours (2 working days) before the event to receive a full refund of your booking.
- This event has passed.
Empowering Women Dinner
October 15 @ 6:45 pm - 11:00 pm
*NOTE CHANGE OF DATE*
This advocacy dinner is hosted by Zonta – with Tracey Spicer AM as guest speaker.
What do Zonta do?
This is what they approved to do at their August meeting:
- 2 Student Support Grants of $500 to high school girls to assist them to attend studies and events out of the financial reach of their families.
- A Y12 student had the cost of her Graduation Ball ticket approved.
- A woman currently living in the Women’s Shelter was given a Study Grant to allow her to complete a course she was studying before her world came crashing down and she was left homeless.
- A young Mum living at the Refuge with her 2 little ones will get back a precious item taken from her as a final act of violence.
- We approved another $375 for our final year Vet Science Student,
- We gave more funding to our student with a disability.
- We are delivering 2 kitchen starter kits to women moving into transitional housing as they try to start again.
This dinner is one of their fundraisers and Inspiring Women have donated some great items to help their coffers.
We are planning on taking a table.
Booking Details in the image above.