Join us at our meetings, we love to see visitors!
Refund Policy: As you can appreciate, organising an event takes organising multiple parties.
If you do need to cancel your ticket, cancellation needs to be made 48 hours (2 working days) before the event to receive a full refund of your booking.
Join us on Monday August 19 at 8pm from the comfort of your own home and join in this webinar with David Solomon from Quiddity and make time to make sure you are in love with your business – and your business loves you back!
Sometimes we can become incredibly frustrated! Running a business can be exhausting and all too challenging. We can lose our passion for the industry we are in or even end up not doing what we feel we are supposed to do – but we have no idea what that is.
So set aside 1 hour, grab a cuppa and join us as we find out;
• How you can bring whatever your passion is into your business
• Show you how to reignite your inspiration for business
• Help you remember why it was you got into business in the first place
• Fall back in love with your business so that you are inspired by it once again
• Find a business that inspires you if you don’t have one already
• Tap into the passion and purpose that has you so excited you can’t wait to get up in the morning and go to your business
• Show you that business doesn’t have to be boring and can be incredibly creative (whatever industry you are in)
So if you’ve fallen out of love with your business or you find yourself stretched to the limit with no time for yourself or your passions, please join us live for this free event.
Even if you can’t make it, if you register you’ll get access to the recording.
David Solomon – Business Performance Strategist
Helping women entrepreneurs to build a Higher Purpose Business i.e. a business that serves their values – one that works for them, not them working for it. My mission is to help women in business unlock their magnificence.